Tweak-SSD v2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 from your systemTotalidea Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Totalidea Software. You can read more about about Tweak-SSD v2 at http://www.totalidea.com
. Tweak-SSD v2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD v2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Tweak-SSD.exe and its approximative size is 3.56 MB (3729672 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tweak-SSD v2. They take about 3.56 MB (3729672
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.40
of Tweak-SSD v2. Click on the links below for other Tweak-SSD v2 versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD v2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Tweak-SSD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Tweak-SSD.pdb
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD v2\Tweak-SSD v2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tweak-SSD v2\Uninstall Tweak-SSD v2.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totalidea Software\Tweak-SSD
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweak-SSD v2
Tweak-SSD v2 is an application released by Totalidea Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tweak-SSD v2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tweak-SSD v2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tweak-SSD v2". If it is installed on your PC the Tweak-SSD v2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tweak-SSD v2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tweak-SSD v2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tweak-SSD v2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tweak-SSD v2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tweak-SSD v2.
8. After removing Tweak-SSD v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tweak-SSD v2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tweak-SSD v2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 by Totalidea Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweak-SSD v2 by Totalidea Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tweak-SSD v2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:38:32.110