TvRon.net version 1.6.3
TvRon.net version 1.6.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TvRon.net version 1.6.3 from your computertvron.net
. More data about tvron.net can be found here
. You can get more details on TvRon.net version 1.6.3 at http://tvron.net/
. TvRon.net version 1.6.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Programe TV folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall TvRon.net version 1.6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Programe TV\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TvRon.net version 1.6.3's main file takes around 709.66 KB (726689 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
TvRon.net version 1.6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 709.66 KB (726689
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TvRon.net version 1.6.3 version 1.6.3
TvRon.net version 1.6.3 is an application marketed by tvron.net. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TvRon.net version 1.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TvRon.net version 1.6.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TvRon.net version 1.6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TvRon.net version 1.6.3". The TvRon.net version 1.6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TvRon.net version 1.6.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TvRon.net version 1.6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TvRon.net version 1.6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://tvron.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Programe TV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TvRon.net version 1.6.3.
8. After uninstalling TvRon.net version 1.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TvRon.net version 1.6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TvRon.net version 1.6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TvRon.net version 1.6.3 by tvron.net from your PC, nor are we saying that TvRon.net version 1.6.3 by tvron.net is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TvRon.net version 1.6.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 01:52:39.590