You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp from your computerTuxler Privacy Technologies, Inc.
. More data about Tuxler Privacy Technologies, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp. The application's main executable file is titled TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp.exe and occupies 2.11 MB (2213488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp. They occupy about 7.62 MB (7988883
bytes) on disk.
- ExtensionHelperApp.exe (2.53 MB)
- ExtensionHelperAppManager.exe (1.95 MB)
- TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp is an application marketed by Tuxler Privacy Technologies, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp". The TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp.
8. After removing TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp by Tuxler Privacy Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp by Tuxler Privacy Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuxlerChromeExtensionHelperApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 18:01:08.633