Tux Paint 0.9.21
Tux Paint 0.9.21 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21 from your computerNew Breed Software
. Open here
for more information on New Breed Software. Further information about Tux Paint 0.9.21 can be seen at http://www.tuxpaint.org/?lang=pl
. Usually the Tux Paint 0.9.21 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. tuxpaint-config.exe is the Tux Paint 0.9.21's main executable file and it takes close to 333.00 KB (340992 bytes) on disk.
Tux Paint 0.9.21 contains of the executables below. They take 1.91 MB (2006604
bytes) on disk.
- tuxpaint-config.exe (333.00 KB)
- tuxpaint.exe (248.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (678.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Tux Paint 0.9.21 version 0.9.21
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21.Folders left behind when you uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tux Paint
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\data\fonts\default_font.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\data\fonts\FreeMono.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\data\fonts\FreeMonoBold.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\data\fonts\FreeMonoBoldOblique.ttf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tux Paint_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tux Paint_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tux Paint_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tux Paint_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tux Paint_is1\UninstallString
Tux Paint 0.9.21 is a program marketed by the software company New Breed Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Tux Paint 0.9.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tux Paint 0.9.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tux Paint 0.9.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tux Paint 0.9.21". If it exists on your system the Tux Paint 0.9.21 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tux Paint 0.9.21 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tux Paint 0.9.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tux Paint 0.9.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tuxpaint.org/?lang=pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.21.
8. After uninstalling Tux Paint 0.9.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tux Paint 0.9.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tux Paint 0.9.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tux Paint 0.9.21 by New Breed Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Tux Paint 0.9.21 by New Breed Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tux Paint 0.9.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:07:32.850