Tux Paint 0.9.17
Tux Paint 0.9.17 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.17 from your computerNew Breed Software
. Additional info about New Breed Software can be read here
. You can read more about on Tux Paint 0.9.17 at http://www.tuxpaint.org/?lang=it
. Tux Paint 0.9.17 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TuxPaint folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Tux Paint 0.9.17's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuxPaint\unins000.exe. tuxpaint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 203.50 KB (208384 bytes) on disk.
Tux Paint 0.9.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.14 MB (1199193
bytes) on disk.
- tuxpaint-config.exe (296.00 KB)
- tuxpaint.exe (203.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (671.59 KB)
This web page is about Tux Paint 0.9.17 version 0.9.17
Tux Paint 0.9.17 is a program marketed by the software company New Breed Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Tux Paint 0.9.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tux Paint 0.9.17 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tux Paint 0.9.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tux Paint 0.9.17". If it exists on your system the Tux Paint 0.9.17 app will be found automatically. When you click Tux Paint 0.9.17 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tux Paint 0.9.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tux Paint 0.9.17:
- The software company is: http://www.tuxpaint.org/?lang=it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuxPaint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tux Paint 0.9.17.
8. After removing Tux Paint 0.9.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tux Paint 0.9.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tux Paint 0.9.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tux Paint 0.9.17 by New Breed Software from your PC, we are not saying that Tux Paint 0.9.17 by New Breed Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tux Paint 0.9.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-17 10:11:56.020