Tux Paint 0.9.15
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Tux Paint 0.9.15 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.15 from your systemNew Breed Software
. More information on New Breed Software can be found here
. You can get more details on Tux Paint 0.9.15 at http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/?lang=es
. Tux Paint 0.9.15 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Tux Paint 0.9.15 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\unins000.exe". tuxpaint-config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 312.50 KB (320000 bytes) on disk.
Tux Paint 0.9.15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1157616
bytes) on disk.
- tuxpaint-config.exe (312.50 KB)
- tuxpaint.exe (162.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.15
of Tux Paint 0.9.15.
Tux Paint 0.9.15 is a program marketed by New Breed Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Tux Paint 0.9.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tux Paint 0.9.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tux Paint 0.9.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tux Paint 0.9.15". If it is installed on your PC the Tux Paint 0.9.15 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tux Paint 0.9.15 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tux Paint 0.9.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tux Paint 0.9.15:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/?lang=es
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuxPaint\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tux Paint 0.9.15.
8. After removing Tux Paint 0.9.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tux Paint 0.9.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tux Paint 0.9.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.15 by New Breed Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tux Paint 0.9.15 by New Breed Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tux Paint 0.9.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 13:00:43.590