This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TutoreDattilo 7.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TutoreDattilo 7.11 from your computerClaudio Gucchierato
. More information on Claudio Gucchierato can be found here
. You can see more info about TutoreDattilo 7.11 at http://www.maurorossi.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TutoreDattilo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TutoreDattilo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TutoreDattilo 7.11. TutoreDattilo.exe is the TutoreDattilo 7.11's main executable file and it takes about 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk.
TutoreDattilo 7.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 403.61 KB (413295
bytes) on disk.
- EditorDattilo.exe (46.00 KB)
- TutoreDattilo.exe (285.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.11
of TutoreDattilo 7.11.
TutoreDattilo 7.11 is a program by the software company Claudio Gucchierato. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TutoreDattilo 7.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TutoreDattilo 7.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TutoreDattilo 7.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TutoreDattilo 7.11". If it is installed on your PC the TutoreDattilo 7.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click TutoreDattilo 7.11 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TutoreDattilo 7.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TutoreDattilo 7.11:
- The software company is: http://www.maurorossi.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TutoreDattilo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TutoreDattilo 7.11.
8. After removing TutoreDattilo 7.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TutoreDattilo 7.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TutoreDattilo 7.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TutoreDattilo 7.11 by Claudio Gucchierato from your PC, nor are we saying that TutoreDattilo 7.11 by Claudio Gucchierato is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TutoreDattilo 7.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-19 07:04:30.393