Tuto.com version 5.5.0
Tuto.com version 5.5.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Tuto.com version 5.5.0 from your systemSAS Weecast
. More data about SAS Weecast can be seen here
. Click on https://tuto.com
to get more data about Tuto.com version 5.5.0 on SAS Weecast's website. Tuto.com version 5.5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Tuto.com version 5.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Tuto.com.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1702400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Tuto.com version 5.5.0. They occupy 2.44 MB (2559009
bytes) on disk.
- Tuto.com.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (830.53 KB)
- drivespace.exe (6.00 KB)
This data is about Tuto.com version 5.5.0 version 5.5.0
Tuto.com version 5.5.0 is a program released by SAS Weecast. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Tuto.com version 5.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tuto.com version 5.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tuto.com version 5.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tuto.com version 5.5.0". The Tuto.com version 5.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tuto.com version 5.5.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tuto.com version 5.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tuto.com version 5.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://tuto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tuto.com version 5.5.0.
8. After removing Tuto.com version 5.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tuto.com version 5.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tuto.com version 5.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tuto.com version 5.5.0 by SAS Weecast from your PC, nor are we saying that Tuto.com version 5.5.0 by SAS Weecast is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tuto.com version 5.5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 08:32:36.880