Tuto.com version 0.3.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Tuto.com version 0.3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Tuto.com version 0.3.0 from your systemSAS Weecast
. You can find out more on SAS Weecast or check for application updates here
. Click on https://tuto.com
to get more facts about Tuto.com version 0.3.0 on SAS Weecast's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Tuto.com version 0.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Tuto.com.exe and its approximative size is 1.09 MB (1146368 bytes).
Tuto.com version 0.3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.92 MB (2013393
bytes) on disk.
- MyProg.exe (15.67 KB)
- Tuto.com.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (825.03 KB)
- drivespace.exe (6.00 KB)
This data is about Tuto.com version 0.3.0 version 0.3.0
Tuto.com version 0.3.0 is a program offered by SAS Weecast. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Tuto.com version 0.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Tuto.com version 0.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tuto.com version 0.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tuto.com version 0.3.0". The Tuto.com version 0.3.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Tuto.com version 0.3.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tuto.com version 0.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tuto.com version 0.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://tuto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tuto.com\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tuto.com version 0.3.0.
8. After removing Tuto.com version 0.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tuto.com version 0.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tuto.com version 0.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tuto.com version 0.3.0 by SAS Weecast from your computer, we are not saying that Tuto.com version 0.3.0 by SAS Weecast is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tuto.com version 0.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:54:34.807