Turtle Lu 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Falco Software, Inc.. More info about the application Turtle Lu 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Turtle Lu 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TurtleLu.exe is the Turtle Lu 1.0's main executable file and it takes around 57.43 MB (60223311 bytes) on disk.
Turtle Lu 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 59.29 MB (62166181
bytes) on disk.
- facemoods.exe (1.17 MB)
- TurtleLu.exe (57.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This web page is about Turtle Lu 1.0 version 1.0
Turtle Lu 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Turtle Lu 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Turtle Lu 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Turtle Lu 1.0". If it exists on your system the Turtle Lu 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Turtle Lu 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Turtle Lu 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Turtle Lu 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Turtle Lu\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Turtle Lu 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Turtle Lu 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Turtle Lu 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Turtle Lu 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Turtle Lu 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Turtle Lu 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:25:20.180