Turquoise 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Turquoise 1.2 from your PCBlupaper
. More information on Blupaper can be found here
. Turquoise 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Turquoise 1.2 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Turquoise 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Turquoise 1.2\Uninstall iPack.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Turquoise 1.2's primary file takes about 1.17 MB (1224704 bytes) and is called iPack_Installer.exe.
Turquoise 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.22 MB (1276928
bytes) on disk.
- iPack_Installer.exe (1.17 MB)
- Uninstall iPack.exe (51.00 KB)
This info is about Turquoise 1.2 version 1.2
Turquoise 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Blupaper. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Turquoise 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Turquoise 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Turquoise 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Turquoise 1.2". The Turquoise 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Turquoise 1.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Turquoise 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Turquoise 1.2.
8. After removing Turquoise 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Turquoise 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Turquoise 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Turquoise 1.2 by Blupaper from your PC, nor are we saying that Turquoise 1.2 by Blupaper is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Turquoise 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:28:41.367