You can find on this page details on how to remove Turning Pointe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Turning Pointe from your computerD6 Technology
. More info about D6 Technology can be found here
. Turning Pointe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_10861 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Turning Pointe's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_10861\unins000.exe. Turning Pointe's main file takes about 1.30 MB (1357968 bytes) and is called d6_10861.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Turning Pointe. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2722736
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_10861.exe (1.30 MB)
- d6_10861_shell.exe (134.64 KB)
Turning Pointe is an application released by D6 Technology. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Turning Pointe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Turning Pointe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Turning Pointe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Turning Pointe". If it exists on your system the Turning Pointe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Turning Pointe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Turning Pointe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Turning Pointe.
8. After uninstalling Turning Pointe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Turning Pointe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Turning Pointe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Turning Pointe by D6 Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Turning Pointe by D6 Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Turning Pointe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:33:03.843