Turn Off UAC
This page contains complete information on how to remove Turn Off UAC for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Turn Off UAC from your systemturnoffuac.com
. More information about turnoffuac.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Turn Off UAC can be seen at http://www.turnoffuac.com/
. Turn Off UAC is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Turn Off UAC folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Turn Off UAC is C:\Program Files\Turn Off UAC\unins000.exe. TurnOffUAC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 741.50 KB (759296 bytes) on disk.
Turn Off UAC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1482014
bytes) on disk.
- TurnOffUAC.exe (741.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
Turn Off UAC is an application released by the software company turnoffuac.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Turn Off UAC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Turn Off UAC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Turn Off UAC or simply click the Search field and type in "Turn Off UAC". If it exists on your system the Turn Off UAC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Turn Off UAC in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Turn Off UAC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Turn Off UAC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.turnoffuac.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Turn Off UAC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Turn Off UAC.
8. After removing Turn Off UAC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Turn Off UAC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Turn Off UAC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Turn Off UAC by turnoffuac.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Turn Off UAC by turnoffuac.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Turn Off UAC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 14:17:37.483