TurkVPN version 1.6.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TurkVPN version 1.6.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TurkVPN version 1.6.1 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Usually the TurkVPN version 1.6.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TurkVPN version 1.6.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameVPN\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.83 MB (1916928 bytes) on disk and is labeled TurkVPN.exe.
TurkVPN version 1.6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 12.92 MB (13548299
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- TurkVPN.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (863.22 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (678.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
The current page applies to TurkVPN version 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
TurkVPN version 1.6.1 is an application offered by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall TurkVPN version 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TurkVPN version 1.6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TurkVPN version 1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TurkVPN version 1.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the TurkVPN version 1.6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TurkVPN version 1.6.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TurkVPN version 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TurkVPN version 1.6.1.
8. After removing TurkVPN version 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TurkVPN version 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurkVPN version 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurkVPN version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, we are not saying that TurkVPN version 1.6.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurkVPN version 1.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 09:11:51.020