This web page contains complete information on how to remove TurboTax 2012 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TurboTax 2012 from your computerIntuit, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intuit, Inc. Please follow www.turbotax.com
if you want to read more on TurboTax 2012 on Intuit, Inc's website. Usually the TurboTax 2012 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TurboTax 2012's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer\TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe /u /t /a. TurboTax 2012's primary file takes around 4.45 MB (4668360 bytes) and its name is TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe.
TurboTax 2012 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4668360
bytes) on disk:
- TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe (4.45 MB)
The current page applies to TurboTax 2012 version 2012.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of TurboTax 2012:
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove TurboTax 2012 from your computer.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Deluxe 2015/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Deluxe 2016/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727\NGenService\Roots\C:/Program Files (x86)/TurboTax/Deluxe 2017/32bit/TTAX.DLL
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TurboTax 2012
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2582571051-3955499233-3032068695-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\40897004-bfa2-402f-9596-396659c4f848\TurboTax 2011 Installer.exe
TurboTax 2012 is an application released by the software company Intuit, Inc. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TurboTax 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TurboTax 2012 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TurboTax 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "TurboTax 2012". The TurboTax 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TurboTax 2012 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TurboTax 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboTax 2012:
- The publisher is: www.turbotax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2012\Installer\TurboTax 2012 Installer.exe /u /t /a
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TurboTax 2012.
8. After uninstalling TurboTax 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TurboTax 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TurboTax 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurboTax 2012 by Intuit, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that TurboTax 2012 by Intuit, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboTax 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:39:11.613