This page is about TurboLaunch 5.1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your systemSavard Software
. More information on Savard Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.savardsoftware.com
if you want to read more on TurboLaunch 5.1.4 on Savard Software's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TurboLaunch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.94 MB (2032360 bytes) on disk.
TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3207339
bytes) on disk:
- TurboLaunch.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TurboLaunch 5.1.4. You can find here a few links to other TurboLaunch 5.1.4 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by TurboLaunch 5.1.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TurboLaunch.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\C\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\C\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-717928342-237071508-768646426-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\TurboLaunch.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-717928342-237071508-768646426-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe
TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is a program released by Savard Software. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TurboLaunch 5.1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TurboLaunch 5.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboLaunch 5.1.4". The TurboLaunch 5.1.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TurboLaunch 5.1.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TurboLaunch 5.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboLaunch 5.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.savardsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboLaunch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TurboLaunch 5.1.4.
8. After uninstalling TurboLaunch 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboLaunch 5.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboLaunch 5.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4 by Savard Software from your computer, we are not saying that TurboLaunch 5.1.4 by Savard Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboLaunch 5.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:18:15.473