Turbo LAN v9.65
This page is about Turbo LAN v9.65 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Turbo LAN v9.65 from your computercFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. Check out here
where you can find out more on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Further information about Turbo LAN v9.65 can be seen at http://www.cfos.de/asus?reg-9.65.2169-asus
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Turbo LAN folder (same installation drive as Windows). Turbo LAN v9.65's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Turbo LAN\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.36 MB (2470848 bytes) on disk and is titled setup.exe.
Turbo LAN v9.65 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.04 MB (6334784
bytes) on disk.
- cfosspeed.exe (2.70 MB)
- setup.exe (2.36 MB)
- spd.exe (1,005.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.65
of Turbo LAN v9.65.
Turbo LAN v9.65 is an application marketed by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Turbo LAN v9.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Turbo LAN v9.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Turbo LAN v9.65 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Turbo LAN v9.65". If it exists on your system the Turbo LAN v9.65 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Turbo LAN v9.65 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Turbo LAN v9.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Turbo LAN v9.65:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cfos.de/asus?reg-9.65.2169-asus
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASUS\Turbo LAN\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Turbo LAN v9.65.
8. After uninstalling Turbo LAN v9.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Turbo LAN v9.65 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Turbo LAN v9.65 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Turbo LAN v9.65 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your PC, we are not saying that Turbo LAN v9.65 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Turbo LAN v9.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:11:23.247