Turbo Defrag 2.50
Turbo Defrag 2.50 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Turbo Defrag 2.50 from your computerKoRoSoft
. More information about KoRoSoft can be seen here
. Please follow http://krdoc.atw.hu
if you want to read more on Turbo Defrag 2.50 on KoRoSoft's website. Usually the Turbo Defrag 2.50 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\KRDoC\KRDoC Turbo Defrag directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Turbo Defrag 2.50 is C:\Program Files\KRDoC\KRDoC Turbo Defrag\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled turbodefrag.exe and its approximative size is 2.65 MB (2780432 bytes).
Turbo Defrag 2.50 is composed of the following executables which take 2.77 MB (2906347
bytes) on disk:
- SDInit.exe (48.33 KB)
- turbodefrag.exe (2.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.64 KB)
This page is about Turbo Defrag 2.50 version 126.96.36.1992
Turbo Defrag 2.50 is a program released by the software company KoRoSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Turbo Defrag 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Turbo Defrag 2.50 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Turbo Defrag 2.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Turbo Defrag 2.50". If it exists on your system the Turbo Defrag 2.50 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Turbo Defrag 2.50 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Turbo Defrag 2.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Turbo Defrag 2.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://krdoc.atw.hu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KRDoC\KRDoC Turbo Defrag\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Turbo Defrag 2.50.
8. After removing Turbo Defrag 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Turbo Defrag 2.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Turbo Defrag 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Turbo Defrag 2.50 by KoRoSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Turbo Defrag 2.50 by KoRoSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Turbo Defrag 2.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:43:51.833