TunnelBear 1.0.31 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TunnelBear 1.0.31 from your systemTunnelBear
. Open here
where you can read more on TunnelBear. Click on http://www.tunnelbear.com
to get more facts about TunnelBear 1.0.31 on TunnelBear's website. TunnelBear 1.0.31 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TunnelBear 1.0.31 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TBear.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.88 MB (11408896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside TunnelBear 1.0.31. They occupy about 13.51 MB (14162704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openssl.exe (1.48 MB)
- TBear.exe (10.88 MB)
- tunnel.exe (578.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (443.27 KB)
- tapin.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapin.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.31
of TunnelBear 1.0.31.
TunnelBear 1.0.31 is an application offered by TunnelBear. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase TunnelBear 1.0.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TunnelBear 1.0.31 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TunnelBear 1.0.31 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TunnelBear 1.0.31". If it is installed on your PC the TunnelBear 1.0.31 application will be found very quickly. When you click TunnelBear 1.0.31 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TunnelBear 1.0.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TunnelBear 1.0.31:
- The publisher is: http://www.tunnelbear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TunnelBear 1.0.31.
8. After uninstalling TunnelBear 1.0.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TunnelBear 1.0.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TunnelBear 1.0.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TunnelBear 1.0.31 by TunnelBear from your computer, nor are we saying that TunnelBear 1.0.31 by TunnelBear is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TunnelBear 1.0.31 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:59:56.213