TunnelBear 1.0.31 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TunnelBear 1.0.31 from your systemTunnelBear
. Open here
where you can read more on TunnelBear. Click on http://www.tunnelbear.com
to get more facts about TunnelBear 1.0.31 on TunnelBear's website. TunnelBear 1.0.31 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TunnelBear 1.0.31 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TBear.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.88 MB (11408896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside TunnelBear 1.0.31. They occupy about 13.51 MB (14162704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openssl.exe (1.48 MB)
- TBear.exe (10.88 MB)
- tunnel.exe (578.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (443.27 KB)
- tapin.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapin.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.31
of TunnelBear 1.0.31.
TunnelBear 1.0.31 is an application offered by TunnelBear. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase TunnelBear 1.0.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TunnelBear 1.0.31 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TunnelBear 1.0.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TunnelBear 1.0.31". If it exists on your system the TunnelBear 1.0.31 application will be found automatically. When you click TunnelBear 1.0.31 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TunnelBear 1.0.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TunnelBear 1.0.31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tunnelbear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TunnelBear\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TunnelBear 1.0.31.
8. After uninstalling TunnelBear 1.0.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TunnelBear 1.0.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TunnelBear 1.0.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TunnelBear 1.0.31 by TunnelBear from your computer, nor are we saying that TunnelBear 1.0.31 by TunnelBear is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TunnelBear 1.0.31 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:59:56.213