This web page is about Tunnel Rats for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tunnel Rats from your PCCompiled by John2s
. Further information on Compiled by John2s can be found here
. Tunnel Rats is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunnel Rats folder, depending on the user's option. Tunnel Rats's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tunnel Rats\unins000.exe. Tunnel Rats's primary file takes about 512.00 KB (524288 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Tunnel Rats is comprised of the following executables which take 42.92 MB (45005866
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (512.00 KB)
- replay.exe (4.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.83 KB)
- PhysX_9.09.0121_SystemSoftware.exe (34.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
Tunnel Rats is a program by the software company Compiled by John2s. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Tunnel Rats is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tunnel Rats with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tunnel Rats or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tunnel Rats". If it is installed on your PC the Tunnel Rats application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tunnel Rats in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tunnel Rats, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tunnel Rats.
8. After uninstalling Tunnel Rats, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tunnel Rats which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tunnel Rats with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tunnel Rats by Compiled by John2s from your computer, we are not saying that Tunnel Rats by Compiled by John2s is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tunnel Rats in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:38:37.547