Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.flightsimlabs.com
if you want to read more on Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\TAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\TAR\unins000.exe. Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0's main file takes about 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.0.0
of Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0.
Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 is an application marketed by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0". The Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\TAR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After removing Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tunisair livery for FSX v1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:57:41.920