TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 from your computerEFI Analytics
. Go over here
where you can read more on EFI Analytics. More information about the app TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 can be seen at http://www.tunerstudio.com/
. TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17. TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17's main file takes about 87.80 KB (89912 bytes) and its name is TunerStudio.exe.
The executables below are part of TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17. They take an average of 2.04 MB (2140992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (73.30 KB)
- TunerStudio.exe (87.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.23 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (186.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
This data is about TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 version 3.0.17
TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 is a program marketed by the software company EFI Analytics. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17". The TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 program will be found automatically. After you click TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tunerstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17.
8. After removing TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 by EFI Analytics from your computer, nor are we saying that TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 by EFI Analytics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 3.0.17 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 21:28:30.280