TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126
This web page is about TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 from your systemEFI Analytics
. You can find out more on EFI Analytics or check for application updates here
. More details about the program TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 can be seen at http://www.tunerstudio.com/
. Usually the TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126. TunerStudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 87.80 KB (89912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126. They take 2.04 MB (2140992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (73.30 KB)
- TunerStudio.exe (87.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.23 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (186.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.126
of TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126.
TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 is an application by the software company EFI Analytics. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 or simply click the Search field and type in "TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126". The TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 program will be found automatically. When you select TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tunerstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EFIAnalytics\TunerStudioMS_beta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126.
8. After removing TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 by EFI Analytics from your PC, we are not saying that TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 by EFI Analytics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TunerStudio MS Beta 2.9.126 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 09:26:34.017