This page is about TunelSSL for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TunelSSL from your computerVirtual Housing
. You can read more on Virtual Housing or check for application updates here
. TunelSSL is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\TunelSSL directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing TunelSSL is C:\Program Files\TunelSSL\UninstallTunelSSL.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. TunelSSL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 253.23 KB (259304 bytes) on disk.
TunelSSL is composed of the following executables which take 1.29 MB (1352992
bytes) on disk:
- TunelSSL.exe (253.23 KB)
- TunelSSLService.exe (1,014.73 KB)
- UninstallTunelSSL.exe (53.33 KB)
This page is about TunelSSL version 22.214.171.124
only. For other TunelSSL versions please click below:
TunelSSL is a program marketed by the software company Virtual Housing. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove TunelSSL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TunelSSL from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TunelSSL or simply click the Search feature and type in "TunelSSL". The TunelSSL program will be found very quickly. After you click TunelSSL in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TunelSSL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TunelSSL.
8. After removing TunelSSL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TunelSSL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TunelSSL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TunelSSL by Virtual Housing from your PC, we are not saying that TunelSSL by Virtual Housing is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TunelSSL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:13:31.747