This page contains complete information on how to remove TuneWiki for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TuneWiki from your systemTuneWiki
. More data about TuneWiki can be found here
. Please open http://www.tunewiki.com
if you want to read more on TuneWiki on TuneWiki's website. Usually the TuneWiki application is found in the C:\Program Files\TuneWiki folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TuneWiki is C:\Program Files\TuneWiki\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled tunewiki_desktop_win32.exe and its approximative size is 5.77 MB (6046720 bytes).
TuneWiki is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.25 MB (6549255
bytes) on disk:
- tunewiki_desktop_win32.exe (5.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (490.76 KB)
The current page applies to TuneWiki version 18.104.22.168
TuneWiki is an application offered by TuneWiki. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove TuneWiki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneWiki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneWiki or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneWiki". If it is installed on your PC the TuneWiki program will be found very quickly. When you select TuneWiki in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneWiki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneWiki:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tunewiki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneWiki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneWiki.
8. After uninstalling TuneWiki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneWiki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneWiki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneWiki by TuneWiki from your computer, we are not saying that TuneWiki by TuneWiki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneWiki supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-28 12:47:38.490