TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computerTuneUp Utilities 2013
. Open here
for more information on TuneUp Utilities 2013 . TuneUp Utilities 2013 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SYS_UTL\UTL\TUP folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 is "C:\Program Files\SYS_UTL\UTL\TUP\\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\SYS_UTL\UTL\TUP\\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1060152 bytes) on disk and is titled Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.62 MB (24770288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgdiagex.exe (2.95 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (793.80 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (117.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (458.80 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (162.30 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (437.80 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (189.30 KB)
- DuplicateFinder.exe (729.80 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (293.80 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (97.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (448.80 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (114.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (297.30 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (84.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (490.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (368.30 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (343.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (307.30 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (153.30 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (329.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (177.80 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (160.80 KB)
- Report.exe (143.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (202.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (326.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (114.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (162.80 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (2.06 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (317.80 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (271.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (897.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1,008.30 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (282.80 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (133.80 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (161.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (490.80 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (466.80 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (233.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (259.30 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.86 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.70 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (98.80 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (35.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (123.80 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- TuZenManager.exe (36.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (217.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (260.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (246.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of TuneUp Utilities 2013 .
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program offered by TuneUp Utilities 2013 . Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013 ". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 .
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Utilities 2013 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:25:50.673