TuneUp Companion 1.6.9
This info is about TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 from your computerTuneUp Media, Inc.
. You can find out more on TuneUp Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 can be found at http://www.tuneupmedia.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Companion 1.6.9. The application's main executable file is named TuneUpApp.exe and its approximative size is 3.41 MB (3577168 bytes).
TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 contains of the executables below. They take 10.33 MB (10835032
bytes) on disk.
- logrotate.exe (104.83 KB)
- TuneUpApp.exe (3.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.52 MB)
- TuneUpUpdater.exe (1.30 MB)
This web page is about TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 version 1.6.9
TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 is an application released by TuneUp Media, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Companion 1.6.9". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 app will be found very quickly. After you click TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Companion 1.6.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Companion 1.6.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tuneupmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Companion 1.6.9.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Companion 1.6.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 by TuneUp Media, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 by TuneUp Media, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Companion 1.6.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-10 18:56:44.600