TuneUp Companion 1.5.9
You can find below details on how to remove TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 from your computerTuneUp Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TuneUp Media. Please open http://www.tuneupmedia.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 on TuneUp Media's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUpMedia directory (same installation drive as Windows). TuneUp Companion 1.5.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called TuneUpApp.exe and its approximative size is 2.80 MB (2933760 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Companion 1.5.9. They take an average of 6.02 MB (6314316
bytes) on disk.
- logrotate.exe (100.00 KB)
- TuneUpApp.exe (2.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.13 MB)
- updater.exe (1,023.00 KB)
This page is about TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 version 1.5.9
TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 is a program by TuneUp Media. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Companion 1.5.9". The TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Companion 1.5.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Companion 1.5.9:
- The software company is: http://www.tuneupmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Companion 1.5.9.
8. After removing TuneUp Companion 1.5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 by TuneUp Media from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 by TuneUp Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Companion 1.5.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:08:26.073