This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TuneUp 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TuneUp 18.104.22.168 from your PCTuneUp Media, Inc.
. Further information on TuneUp Media, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about TuneUp 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.tuneupmedia.com
. TuneUp 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing TuneUp 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TuneUp 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 4.91 MB (5152048 bytes) and is named TuneUpApp.exe.
The executables below are part of TuneUp 220.127.116.11. They take about 23.01 MB (24131900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- logrotate.exe (108.30 KB)
- TuneUpApp.exe (4.91 MB)
- tu_player.exe (120.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (10.34 MB)
- collectionstorage.exe (28.00 KB)
- hasher.exe (22.00 KB)
- itunesimporter.exe (26.00 KB)
- jsonrpcbroker.exe (23.50 KB)
- trasher.exe (20.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- node.exe (4.82 MB)
- TuneUpUpdater.exe (2.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TuneUp 22.214.171.124.
If you are manually uninstalling TuneUp 126.96.36.199 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove TuneUp 188.8.131.52:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\updater\sections_TuneUp Companion.xml
TuneUp 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company TuneUp Media, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TuneUp 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TuneUp 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the TuneUp 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TuneUp 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tuneupmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUpMedia\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp 220.127.116.11 by TuneUp Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp 18.104.22.168 by TuneUp Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 00:35:42.830