You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneJack 184.108.40.206 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. More information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be found here
. More details about TuneJack 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove TuneJack 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TuneJack 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1185384 bytes) and its name is TuneJack.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TuneJack 188.8.131.52. They occupy 1.83 MB (1923337
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TuneJack 220.127.116.11.
TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove TuneJack 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TuneJack 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneJack 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneJack 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TuneJack 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneJack 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneJack 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneJack 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:05:40.270