This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TuneJack 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneJack 220.127.116.11 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on TuneJack 18.104.22.168 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TuneJack 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1188968 bytes) on disk and is named TuneJack.exe.
TuneJack 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.86 MB (1948065
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- TuneJack.vshost.exe (21.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
This info is about TuneJack 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
TuneJack 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneJack 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneJack 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneJack 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneJack 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneJack 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing TuneJack 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneJack 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneJack 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneJack 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneJack 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneJack 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:59:45.547