TuneJack 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneJack 18.104.22.168 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. You can read more about about TuneJack 22.214.171.124 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. TuneJack 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TuneJack 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1187432 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneJack.exe.
TuneJack 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.83 MB (1922141
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The current web page applies to TuneJack 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
TuneJack 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TuneJack 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TuneJack 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneJack 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneJack 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. After you click TuneJack 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TuneJack 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneJack 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneJack 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneJack 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneJack 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-30 10:11:26.927