You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TuneJack 184.108.40.206 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. More details about the app TuneJack 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.purpleghost.com
. TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. TuneJack 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1187432 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneJack.exe.
TuneJack 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 1.83 MB (1922141
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The current web page applies to TuneJack 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
TuneJack 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TuneJack 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneJack 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the TuneJack 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you click TuneJack 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneJack 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneJack 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneJack 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing TuneJack 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneJack 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneJack 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneJack 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 21:29:03.200