This page is about TuneJack 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneJack 220.127.116.11 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. More details about the program TuneJack 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TuneJack 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe. TuneJack 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1187600 bytes) and is called TuneJack.exe.
The following executables are contained in TuneJack 188.8.131.52. They take 1.83 MB (1922309
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TuneJack 220.127.116.11.
TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove TuneJack 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TuneJack 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneJack 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 184.108.40.206". The TuneJack 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TuneJack 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TuneJack 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneJack 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing TuneJack 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneJack 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneJack 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 11:25:27.080