TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneJack 22.214.171.124 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on TuneJack 126.96.36.199 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneJack folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TuneJack 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneJack\unins000.exe". TuneJack 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1188624 bytes) and is named TuneJack.exe.
The executable files below are part of TuneJack 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 1.83 MB (1923333
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
This data is about TuneJack 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
TuneJack 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TuneJack 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneJack 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneJack 18.104.22.168". The TuneJack 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. When you select TuneJack 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TuneJack 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneJack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneJack 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing TuneJack 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneJack 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneJack 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneJack 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:09:25.513