This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TuneJack 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TuneJack 188.8.131.52 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Further information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app TuneJack 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.purpleghost.com
. TuneJack 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TuneJack 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1182120 bytes) on disk and is called TuneJack.exe.
The executables below are part of TuneJack 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 1.83 MB (1916829
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
This info is about TuneJack 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
TuneJack 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall TuneJack 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TuneJack 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneJack 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneJack 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the TuneJack 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TuneJack 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TuneJack 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneJack 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneJack 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneJack 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneJack 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 20:04:34.687