You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TuneJack 6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TuneJack 6.0 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about TuneJack 6.0 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. TuneJack 6.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named TuneJack.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1181000 bytes).
TuneJack 6.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.82 MB (1913446
bytes) on disk:
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
This page is about TuneJack 6.0 version 6.0
TuneJack 6.0 is a program offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TuneJack 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TuneJack 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneJack 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneJack 6.0". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 6.0 program will be found automatically. When you select TuneJack 6.0 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TuneJack 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneJack 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneJack 6.0.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneJack 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneJack 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneJack 6.0 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneJack 6.0 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneJack 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-19 14:27:09.213