You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on TuneJack 5.5.2 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s web page. Usually the TuneJack 5.5.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TuneJack 5.5.2. TuneJack.exe is the TuneJack 5.5.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.13 MB (1182024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TuneJack 5.5.2. They take 1.83 MB (1914470
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.2
of TuneJack 5.5.2.
TuneJack 5.5.2 is a program released by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneJack 5.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 5.5.2". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 5.5.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select TuneJack 5.5.2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneJack 5.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneJack 5.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 5.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneJack 5.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 5.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TuneJack 5.5.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneJack 5.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 18:29:47.580