You can find below details on how to remove TuneJack 5.1.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall TuneJack 5.1.1 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. More information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on TuneJack 5.1.1 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TuneJack 5.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TuneJack.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1176832 bytes).
TuneJack 5.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1902106
bytes) on disk.
- TuneJack.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
The current page applies to TuneJack 5.1.1 version 5.1.1
TuneJack 5.1.1 is a program released by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall TuneJack 5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TuneJack 5.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneJack 5.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneJack 5.1.1". If it exists on your system the TuneJack 5.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TuneJack 5.1.1 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneJack 5.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneJack 5.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\TuneJack\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneJack 5.1.1.
8. After uninstalling TuneJack 5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneJack 5.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneJack 5.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneJack 5.1.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneJack 5.1.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneJack 5.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 22:45:06.747