This web page is about TuneGet 1.7.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TuneGet 1.7.1 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. You can find out more on Ramka Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.tuneget.com
if you want to read more on TuneGet 1.7.1 on Ramka Ltd.'s web page. TuneGet 1.7.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TuneGet 1.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named TuneGet.exe and it has a size of 10.49 MB (11003392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TuneGet 1.7.1. They occupy 27.89 MB (29240256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConverterApp.exe (8.17 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (4.17 MB)
- TuneGet.exe (10.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (3.77 MB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (168.00 KB)
The current page applies to TuneGet 1.7.1 version 1.7.1
TuneGet 1.7.1 is a program by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TuneGet 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TuneGet 1.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneGet 1.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneGet 1.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the TuneGet 1.7.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TuneGet 1.7.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneGet 1.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneGet 1.7.1:
- The publisher is: www.tuneget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneGet 1.7.1.
8. After removing TuneGet 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneGet 1.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneGet 1.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneGet 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneGet 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneGet 1.7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:22:35.677