This web page is about TuneGet 1.7.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TuneGet 1.7.1 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. You can find out more on Ramka Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open www.tuneget.com
if you want to read more on TuneGet 1.7.1 on Ramka Ltd.'s web page. TuneGet 1.7.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TuneGet 1.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named TuneGet.exe and it has a size of 10.49 MB (11003392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TuneGet 1.7.1. They occupy 27.89 MB (29240256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConverterApp.exe (8.17 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (4.17 MB)
- TuneGet.exe (10.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (3.77 MB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (168.00 KB)
The current page applies to TuneGet 1.7.1 version 1.7.1
TuneGet 1.7.1 is a program by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TuneGet 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TuneGet 1.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneGet 1.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneGet 1.7.1". The TuneGet 1.7.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click TuneGet 1.7.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TuneGet 1.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneGet 1.7.1:
- The web site of the application is: www.tuneget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneGet 1.7.1.
8. After removing TuneGet 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneGet 1.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneGet 1.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneGet 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneGet 1.7.1 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneGet 1.7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:22:35.677