You can find on this page details on how to remove TuneGet 1.3.9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9 from your computerRamka Ltd.
. More data about Ramka Ltd. can be read here
. You can read more about about TuneGet 1.3.9 at www.tuneget.com
. Usually the TuneGet 1.3.9 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TuneGet 1.3.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.50 MB (8916992 bytes) on disk and is called TuneGet.exe.
TuneGet 1.3.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.23 MB (23308864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConverterApp.exe (8.17 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.32 MB)
- TuneGet.exe (8.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.94 MB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (168.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.9
of TuneGet 1.3.9.
TuneGet 1.3.9 is a program by the software company Ramka Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneGet 1.3.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneGet 1.3.9". If it exists on your system the TuneGet 1.3.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneGet 1.3.9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneGet 1.3.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneGet 1.3.9:
- The publisher is: www.tuneget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9.
8. After removing TuneGet 1.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneGet 1.3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneGet 1.3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9 by Ramka Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that TuneGet 1.3.9 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneGet 1.3.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-26 11:17:32.130