TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8
This info is about TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 from your systemAvonium
. Open here
where you can read more on Avonium. Click on www.tuneconvert.com
to get more information about TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 on Avonium's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert Music Finder folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert Music Finder\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 10.73 MB (11256320 bytes) on disk and is named TCMusicFinder.exe.
TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 40.86 MB (42846687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCConverter1.exe (13.81 MB)
- MCConverter2.exe (11.43 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.85 MB)
- TCMusicFinder.exe (10.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.50 MB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (436.50 KB)
The current page applies to TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 version 3.3.8
TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 is an application marketed by the software company Avonium. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8". If it is installed on your PC the TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 application will be found automatically. After you select TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8:
- The publisher is: www.tuneconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert Music Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8.
8. After uninstalling TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 by Avonium from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 by Avonium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneConvert Music Finder 3.3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:23:18.913