You can find below details on how to uninstall TuneConvert 7.6.8 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TuneConvert 7.6.8 from your computerAvonium
. More information about Avonium can be seen here
. Please open www.tuneconvert.com
if you want to read more on TuneConvert 7.6.8 on Avonium's web page. TuneConvert 7.6.8 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove TuneConvert 7.6.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TuneConvert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.77 MB (11296256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TuneConvert 7.6.8. They occupy 36.18 MB (37933009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDBurner.exe (2.45 MB)
- CDRipper.exe (2.29 MB)
- ConsoleExecutor.exe (188.50 KB)
- HookController.exe (154.00 KB)
- HookUrlFinder.exe (610.00 KB)
- HTTPDownloaderApp.exe (377.00 KB)
- MCConverter2.exe (11.43 MB)
- MMSDownloaderApp.exe (195.50 KB)
- RipController.exe (57.00 KB)
- RTMPDownloaderApp.exe (265.50 KB)
- RTMPUrlFinder.exe (612.00 KB)
- soundtools3.exe (79.00 KB)
- soundtools5.exe (1.80 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.85 MB)
- TuneConvert.exe (10.77 MB)
- TuneConvertSlv.exe (1.12 MB)
- TuneConvert_helper.exe (237.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VideoDownloadApp_RTMP.exe (218.50 KB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (436.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.8
of TuneConvert 7.6.8.
TuneConvert 7.6.8 is a program by Avonium. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TuneConvert 7.6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TuneConvert 7.6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneConvert 7.6.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneConvert 7.6.8". If it is installed on your PC the TuneConvert 7.6.8 program will be found automatically. When you select TuneConvert 7.6.8 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneConvert 7.6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneConvert 7.6.8:
- The web site of the program is: www.tuneconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneConvert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneConvert 7.6.8.
8. After uninstalling TuneConvert 7.6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneConvert 7.6.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneConvert 7.6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneConvert 7.6.8 by Avonium from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneConvert 7.6.8 by Avonium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneConvert 7.6.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:20:18.237