Tune Tools 2
How to uninstall Tune Tools 2 from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tune Tools 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by ValuSoft Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on ValuSoft Inc.. More data about the software Tune Tools 2 can be seen at http://www.valusoft.com/
. Usually the Tune Tools 2 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Tune Tools 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Tune Tools 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tune Tools 2. iPhoneDriveControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk.
Tune Tools 2 contains of the executables below. They take 708.77 KB (725785
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- iPhoneDriveControl.exe (28.00 KB)
- iPhoneDriveControl.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Tune Tools 2.
A way to erase Tune Tools 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Tune Tools 2 is a program offered by ValuSoft Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Tune Tools 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tune Tools 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tune Tools 2". If it is installed on your PC the Tune Tools 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tune Tools 2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tune Tools 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tune Tools 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.valusoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tune Tools 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tune Tools 2.
8. After uninstalling Tune Tools 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tune Tools 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tune Tools 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tune Tools 2 by ValuSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tune Tools 2 by ValuSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tune Tools 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 23:07:45.103