Tumblebugs is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tumblebugs from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. More info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more information about Tumblebugs on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. You can remove Tumblebugs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 161.73 KB (165610 bytes) on disk and is called Tumblebugs.exe.
Tumblebugs contains of the executables below. They occupy 422.73 KB (432874
bytes) on disk.
- Tumblebugs.exe (161.73 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- wfreport.exe (102.50 KB)
For more Tumblebugs versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Tumblebugs from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Tumblebugs:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\audiow32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\game.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\libexpat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\Tumblebugs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\Tumblebugs.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\UNWISE.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\wfdebug.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\wfreport.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\Tumblebugs.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHouse\Tumblebugs\Tumblebugs.exe.FriendlyAppName
Tumblebugs is an application offered by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Tumblebugs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tumblebugs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tumblebugs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tumblebugs". If it exists on your system the Tumblebugs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tumblebugs in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tumblebugs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tumblebugs:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tumblebugs.
8. After removing Tumblebugs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tumblebugs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tumblebugs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tumblebugs by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tumblebugs by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tumblebugs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:18:43.970