Tumblebugs is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tumblebugs from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. More info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more information about Tumblebugs on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. You can remove Tumblebugs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 161.73 KB (165610 bytes) on disk and is called Tumblebugs.exe.
Tumblebugs contains of the executables below. They occupy 422.73 KB (432874
bytes) on disk.
- Tumblebugs.exe (161.73 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- wfreport.exe (102.50 KB)
For more Tumblebugs versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Tumblebugs from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Tumblebugs:
Tumblebugs is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Tumblebugs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tumblebugs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tumblebugs or simply click the Search field and type in "Tumblebugs". The Tumblebugs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tumblebugs in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tumblebugs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tumblebugs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\TUMBLE~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tumblebugs.
8. After removing Tumblebugs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tumblebugs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tumblebugs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tumblebugs by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tumblebugs by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tumblebugs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:18:43.970