This page is about TumblRipper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TumblRipper from your PCTumblRipper
. Further information on TumblRipper can be found here
. Please open http://www.zark.be/software/TumblRipper.html
if you want to read more on TumblRipper on TumblRipper's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TumblRipper directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TumblRipper is C:\Program Files (x86)\TumblRipper\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TumblRipper.exe and occupies 903.50 KB (925184 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TumblRipper. They occupy 1.57 MB (1643169
bytes) on disk.
- TumblRipper.exe (903.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to TumblRipper version 2.06
only. You can find here a few links to other TumblRipper releases:
...click to view all...
TumblRipper is a program by the software company TumblRipper. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TumblRipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TumblRipper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TumblRipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "TumblRipper". The TumblRipper program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TumblRipper in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TumblRipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TumblRipper:
- The software company is: http://www.zark.be/software/TumblRipper.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TumblRipper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TumblRipper.
8. After removing TumblRipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TumblRipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TumblRipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TumblRipper by TumblRipper from your computer, nor are we saying that TumblRipper by TumblRipper is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TumblRipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 07:21:53.813