You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tuberank Jeet for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Tuberank Jeet from your computerTeknikforce
. More data about Teknikforce can be found here
. You can read more about about Tuberank Jeet at http://www.teknikforce.com
. Tuberank Jeet is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teknikforce\Tuberank Jeet folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Tuberank Jeet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teknikforce\Tuberank Jeet\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TubeRank Jeet.exe is the Tuberank Jeet's main executable file and it takes close to 2.44 MB (2560000 bytes) on disk.
Tuberank Jeet installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.31 MB (4518089
bytes) on disk.
- AppUpdater.exe (500.00 KB)
- ErrorReporter.exe (246.00 KB)
- TubeRank Jeet.exe (2.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Tuberank Jeet. For other Tuberank Jeet versions please click below:
Tuberank Jeet is an application marketed by the software company Teknikforce. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Tuberank Jeet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tuberank Jeet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tuberank Jeet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tuberank Jeet". The Tuberank Jeet application will be found very quickly. When you click Tuberank Jeet in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tuberank Jeet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tuberank Jeet:
- The software company is: http://www.teknikforce.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teknikforce\Tuberank Jeet\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tuberank Jeet.
8. After removing Tuberank Jeet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tuberank Jeet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tuberank Jeet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tuberank Jeet by Teknikforce from your computer, nor are we saying that Tuberank Jeet by Teknikforce is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tuberank Jeet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:18:22.440