TubeHunter Ultra 4.31
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 from your PCNeoretix Laboratory
. More information on Neoretix Laboratory can be found here
. You can see more info on TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 at http://www.neoretix.com
. TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Neoretix\TubeHunter Ultra folder, subject to the user's choice. TubeHunter Ultra 4.31's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Neoretix\TubeHunter Ultra\unins000.exe. TubeHunter Ultra 4.31's main file takes around 2.48 MB (2596864 bytes) and is called TubeHunter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TubeHunter Ultra 4.31. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3318558
bytes) on disk.
- TubeHunter.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This web page is about TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 version 4.31
TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 is a program offered by Neoretix Laboratory. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TubeHunter Ultra 4.31". If it exists on your system the TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 app will be found automatically. After you click TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TubeHunter Ultra 4.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TubeHunter Ultra 4.31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neoretix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Neoretix\TubeHunter Ultra\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TubeHunter Ultra 4.31.
8. After uninstalling TubeHunter Ultra 4.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 by Neoretix Laboratory from your computer, we are not saying that TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 by Neoretix Laboratory is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TubeHunter Ultra 4.31 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:27:42.060