You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TubeDigger 6.5.9 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TubeDigger 6.5.9 from your computerTubeDigger
. Further information on TubeDigger can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tubedigger.com/
if you want to read more on TubeDigger 6.5.9 on TubeDigger's website. TubeDigger 6.5.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TubeDigger directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TubeDigger\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TubeDigger 6.5.9. TubeDigger 6.5.9's primary file takes around 4.10 MB (4299776 bytes) and is named TubeDigger.exe.
TubeDigger 6.5.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 53.83 MB (56443619
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (43.70 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TbdgHook64.exe (39.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- TubeDgr3.exe (4.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.9
of TubeDigger 6.5.9.
TubeDigger 6.5.9 is an application marketed by TubeDigger. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TubeDigger 6.5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TubeDigger 6.5.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TubeDigger 6.5.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TubeDigger 6.5.9". The TubeDigger 6.5.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TubeDigger 6.5.9 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TubeDigger 6.5.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TubeDigger 6.5.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TubeDigger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TubeDigger 6.5.9.
8. After removing TubeDigger 6.5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TubeDigger 6.5.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TubeDigger 6.5.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TubeDigger 6.5.9 by TubeDigger from your computer, nor are we saying that TubeDigger 6.5.9 by TubeDigger is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TubeDigger 6.5.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 10:41:50.143