You can find below detailed information on how to remove TubeDigger 6.4.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.7 from your computerTubeDigger
. Additional info about TubeDigger can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tubedigger.com/
if you want to read more on TubeDigger 6.4.7 on TubeDigger's web page. TubeDigger 6.4.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TubeDigger folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for TubeDigger 6.4.7 is C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.03 MB (4223488 bytes) on disk and is named TubeDigger.exe.
TubeDigger 6.4.7 is composed of the following executables which take 53.47 MB (56069859
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (43.49 MB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (392.00 KB)
- TbdgHook64.exe (39.00 KB)
- TubeDigger.exe (4.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- TubeDgr3.exe (4.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.7
of TubeDigger 6.4.7.
TubeDigger 6.4.7 is a program marketed by the software company TubeDigger. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TubeDigger 6.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TubeDigger 6.4.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TubeDigger 6.4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "TubeDigger 6.4.7". If it exists on your system the TubeDigger 6.4.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TubeDigger 6.4.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TubeDigger 6.4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TubeDigger 6.4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tubedigger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TubeDigger 6.4.7.
8. After removing TubeDigger 6.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TubeDigger 6.4.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TubeDigger 6.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TubeDigger 6.4.7 by TubeDigger from your PC, nor are we saying that TubeDigger 6.4.7 by TubeDigger is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TubeDigger 6.4.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 13:14:36.407